Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Good-bye Taya Jaan

Good bye Taya jaan! May Allah grant my Taya Abdullah a highest place in heaven. You were an amazing man. 
How you treated me like a friend. 
Whenever I met him on Eid, he gave me Eidi and used to say, "I can't forget how you served us and helped us in Qadian in 2005." 

     Taya Abdul Qadir (on the left) and Taya Abdullah (on the right) in white turbans. (Qadian, 2005) 

Whenever I went to village, he said the same thing. He was always thankful to me for that little service. 
He was kind to all his sons and daughters, to his brothers and sisters and to all his friends. He served as Sadr Jamaat in our village. He was always the first one to enter the mosque for fajar prayer. Although he was aged but he used to open the locked door of mosque himself and offered Nawafil in the early morning when everyone was asleep. He was always worried about Jamaat. 
My chacha told me how he asked him about Chanda Waqf-e-Jadeed in the last few days of his life. How he was so worried about that. 
I must say he was a saint. There will be no person who won't admit his kindness by just meeting him once. 
Today, I went to village, everyone was sad and talking good about him.  
I remember when I met him on Eid-ul-Azha, he prayed for me and told me that we should pray for each other. He told me that I will be healthy and fit. 
There are some people we are sure in our life that God will be happy from them. My taya jaan was one of them. 
May Allah enable his family to be patient and follow his footsteps and May Allah bless his soul. Ameen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment